Wart Removal In PCMC
When warts start to surface on your skin, it may cause embarrassment and discomfort. Warts are bumps on the human skin that form due to an infectious virus called human papillomavirus (HPV). The raised bumps are called warts and are contagious.
The different types of warts include:
- Common warts – can be seen on toes and fingers
- Plantar warts – grow into the skin under the feet
- Flat warts – flat surface warts seen on thighs, face, and arms
- Filiform warts – the tiny flap of skin typically seen near the nose and mouth
- Periungual warts – often painful and grow under both; toenails and fingernails
It is essential to understand that removing a wart is a simple procedure and at Alpha Hospital, we offer a safe and highly effective wart removal treatment. There are two ways a wart can be removed effectively; 1) Radiofrequency and 2) Electrocautery. We also offer safe and advanced non-surgical treatment to remove multiple moles and warts.
Radiofrequency makes use of radio wave energy to get rid of the wart and does not affect the surrounding skin. Electrocautery utilizes electric power to remove the wart with utmost safety and accuracy. It is important to note that both the procedures are safe, efficient, and effective and performed by our skilled dermatologists.