Pigmentation Treatment in PCMC
Pigmentation is nothing but accumulation/excess of melanin in the skin layers either epidermis or the Dermis. The root cause of Hyperpigmentation is attributed to internal factors such as exposure to sun/UV damage, hormonal imbalance, biological condition (pregnancy), a wrong cream application like steroid brightening creams and many more. The primary external factors for causing pigmentation can be sunburn, ultraviolet radiation, or direct exposure to harmful chemicals. If you are struggling with skin patches, then know that you are not alone in this. Fortunately, Alpha Hospital has been delivering effective and enhanced treatment for Hyperpigmentation/dull skin/ add glow to the skin with all the newer and advanced techniques.
Our Treatment Services
For initial cases, we prescribe safer and steroid free skin lighting creams and oral medicines if needed; these selective ingredients help to minimize the pigments. The cream or medical line of treatment is accessible, but it takes more healing time compared to professional treatments.
- Retinoid: They are safe for all skin types but make sure to consult the dermatologist for prescribed retinoid ingredients.
- Chemical Peel: These are one of the safest treatments we provide. The peel ingredients reduce the appearance of pigments by exfoliating the epidermis. It is useful for treating deeper skin layers also.
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy (IPL): It is a non-ablative laser treatment given for stimulation of collagen growth within the Dermis and results in tighter and brighter glowing skin.
- Qswtich Nd:YAG laser: At Alpha Hospital, we have high-end Qswitch pigment laser with the best technology apollocannabis. This Q switch laser is the standard gold laser for pigmentations of the skin. It is one of the safest treatment available with satisfactory results.
- Skin Resurfacing: Also known as Laser Peel alcohol treatment, it uses targeted laser beam lights to diminish the Hyperpigmentation. It acts on the deep layer of the skin with reduction of scars.
For more queries and skin-related concern, contact our expert medical team or schedule your appointment with the country’s best Dermatologist at Alpha Hospital.