Sport Medicine Doctor in PCMC
Alpha Hospital’s sports medicine physicians have significant specialized training in both the treatment and prevention of sports injuries and illness. They provide comprehensive medical care to athletes, sports team, or an individual looking for a healthy lifestyle around their sports activities.
They also work alongside physiotherapists to create rehabilitation programmes for athletic patients and develop appropriate exercise regimens. Our sports medicine physicians have achieved special additional training in non-musculoskeletal aspects of sports medicines, such as
- Head injuries, concussion, or mild brain injury
- Athletes with chronic illness such as diabetes and asthma
- Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids, and performance issues
- Fitness exercises for athletes to advance their performance.
- Prevention from injuries
- Acute injuries
- Overuse injuries such as stress fractures
- Healthy lifestyle promotion
Visit Alpha Hospital for professional guidance if you are willing to enhance your sports performance by considering all the safety measures.